Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent third party maintenance and support for Dell EMC servers within the data center. Our Dell EMC server maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support, with consistent results while retaining agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Optional call-home monitoring and enhanced software support available.
Our mission is to enable IT Freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and work efficiently throughout our partnership.
Industry Standard Servers (x86)
Intel (or AMD) x86-based supported products consist of Rackmount, Tower, and Blade form factors, as well as trending multi-node Microservers. Examples of typical server families are outlined below:
|Vendor||Rackmount Server||Blade Server||Tower Server|
|PowerEdge R series||PowerEdge M series||PowerEdge T series|
Why Curvature? (Differentiators)
People, Parts, and Process
- 800+ badged Field Engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global Central Engineering team provides development, training, and Level 3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView™ to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint portal to track service activity, and make contract management simple
- Recognized by Gartner as a "Top Performer" in Data Center Third-Party Maintenance
See printable PDF version of our Server Maintenance offerings here.
Read our recent Blog: "Six Things To Ask A Potential Maintenance Provider"